The best coaches aren’t the ones with the most credentials or university degrees. Education helps, sure. But it’s not the most important aspect of a great coach. The best coaches always get people to move better and smile—and you don’t need a degree for that. In reality, coaches/ need one credential to qualify for insurance and a set of soft skills that allows them to connect with clients.
We can develop your abilities to teach movements but we can't give you a fantastic attitude. If you have the attitude and are willing to learn, we can help you with the rest.
Are you this person?
or do you believe that you can become that person? If this is you, then we can provide a platform for you to develop and make a career out of coaching!
- The coaches earns what they generate. Each coach has the ability to earn from coaches classes, skill sessions, personal training sessions, nutrition consultations and speciality classes/courses/clinics.
- They can also take on other non-coaching roles at such as the gym manager, the client success manger, content creation and head coach.
- The right candidate will be able to build their ideal role to suit their individual goals.
How to apply
- Send us your resume including links to your social media channels (2020 is a social media world so it helps us get to know you and see if you'll be a good fit).
- Send us a cover letter telling us about your fitness experience and customer service experience.
- Tell us about your goals and where you'd like to take your career. If we know what you want we can help you get there.
- If you haven't already, do some home work on us. Visit our website and our social media channels.