CrossFit Ampersand is seeking a Part Time CrossFit Level 1 Trainer in Minden NV just 15 minutes away from beautiful Lake Tahoe. Our goal is to grow the Ampersand community by utilizing effective, efficient, and fun fitness. We design programs to help athletes achieve their fitness goals inside and outside the box. As a part of CrossFit, athletes are guided, motivated, and coached every step of the way through unique and structured workouts.
Beyond fitness, CrossFit Ampersand is a community of strong, healthy individuals who work hard, play hard, and have fun! We are invested in our athletes and support them not only in the box but also with life achievements outside the box.
We are currently looking for a professional and experienced coach, so we can continue to grow CrossFit Ampersand and our offerings to members. The role of the Coach will be to exude the vision and mission of CrossFit Ampersand which is creating a fun environment for athletes to achieve their fitness goals in a safe manner while respecting their community.
We are seeking a highly motivated, fitness enthusiast who will follow and respect our core values and coaching techniques.
The CrossFit Coach is responsible for the following:
- Guide athletes through daily workouts (WODs), while creating a fun and productive atmosphere for them to achieve their goals.
- Understand and demonstrate functional movements, understand and explain the CrossFit methodology, and have the necessary skills to scale and modify movements and/or workouts for any ability level and/or physical limitation that a member may have.
- Start and end class on time.
- Welcome any new members or prospects.
- Sign in and account for all athletes attending each class.
- Wear the proper coaching attire.
- Handle membership inquiries; provide information about our program and schedule intro sessions. Assist with sales of new memberships and merchandise.
- Teach additional programs such as endurance programs, strength clinics, etc. (Continued education encouraged.)
- Participate in community events that take place throughout the year.
- Provide athletes with health and fitness guidance on various topics that will empower them to lead healthy lives.
- Assist in keeping all the gym area and its equipment clean and organized. At CrossFit Ampersand, our members' safety and happiness is of the utmost importance, followed closely by the achievement of their goals, as well as the camaraderie and community among members and staff. It will be up to you as the a Coach to lead by example and, on a daily basis, foster and strengthen the community we have created.
- CrossFit L1, additional certifications desirable
Estimated Time Commitment:
- 10-20 hours/week
- Coach/Owner meetings up to 2x/month
- Encouraged and challenged to assist development of new programs and services.
- Work on individual projects, and implement other initiatives under direction from the owners.
- Opportunities to earn more revenue through other programs, activities, or initiatives set forth by the owners.
Job Type: Part Time Job: Minden, NV
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $15.00 to $30.00 /hour
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of CrossFit Coach experience do you have?