If you're dedicated to helping people make a positive change in their lives via health and fitness, then we have an amazing opportunity for you! We are looking for someone to join our team who is:
- Passionate about fitness and nutrition and living a healthy lifestyle.
- Motivated to grow as a person and professionally.
- Looking for a career in the fitness industry.
- Driven by integrity, hard work and positivity.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Current Personal Trainer and/or Group Fitness Instructor Certification
- Current CPR/First Aid certification
- Passion for both fitness and nutrition
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Able to work shifts that may include weekends, early mornings and evenings
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- CrossFit L1 Certificate or higher
- CrossFit experience
- Fitness industry sales experience
- Nutrition knowledge or certification