Kensington Valley CrossFit is looking for a highly motivated CrossFit Coach to join our coaching staff.
We are seeking a part-time coach who is eager to use his/her coaching expertise to train and support our community, create meaningful relationships, and enhance our member experience. A passion for fitness and helping others create healthier lives is more important than experience.
· Active Community Member: Attend classes and participate in events
· Coaching: Lead warm-ups and workouts, demonstrate movements properly, provide scaling and modification for individual needs and limitations. Focus on proper form and preventing injury. Effectively communicate coaching cues to improve members’ form.
· Personal Training Opportunity
· Create a welcoming and encouraging environment for members
· Be a role model for members
· Strive for excellence ALL THE TIME (no shortcuts, sloppy movement patterns, poor form)
· CrossFit Level 1 or higher or willing to attend certification class
· Organize each class accordingly based on the number of participants, equipment, and space needed
· Begin and end each class on time
· Ability to communicate professionally and effectively both verbally and in writing
· Strong organizational, time management, planning, and facilitation skills
· Professional demeanor and appearance
· Part-time schedule
· Unlimited membership at Max Limit Fitness
· A chance to be a part of a great community and workout with an awesome group of people!
Want to Apply? If this position sounds like a fit, please send your resume to us
Job Type: Part-time
- One location
Hours per week:
- Less than 10