No Excuses CrossFit is hiring a CrossFit coach to be part of its staff.
This could be a part-time or full-time position depending on the candidate's availability.
• Brief WOD, warm-up and lead class through workout.
• Coach members on various CrossFit movements from weightlifting to pull ups to squatting.
• Provide encouragement and inspiration to members before, during, and after class.
• Must have CrossFit Level-1 Trainer Certificate or higher.
• Must be able manage a group of 10-15 people in class.
• Must be able to modify or scale exercises for members as needed.
• Must ensure safety for all members during class.
• Must give each member a personal touch (greeting, coaching cue, word of encouragement) during class.
• Must have great written and oral communication skills.
• Must be able to multi-task.
• Must be energetic and outgoing.
• Team player.
• Motivated, self starter that will enjoy helping to grow our community.
• Passion for health and fitness.
• Experience using software management program Pike13 is preferred, but not necessary.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
• Must hold a CrossFit Level 1 Trainer Certificate.
• Must have at least 1 year of CrossFit coaching experience.