Torque Health & Fitness is Growing Our Team!
We are seeking a Full-time or Part-time Personal Trainer (and Group Class Coach if you have experience) that is looking for a career opportunity! Candidates must be willing to be challenged, willing to grow and to create their own opportunities within our business.
Compensation is a competitive hourly rate between $17 and $35 and hour.
Position Summary: The Personal Trainer will be responsible for all tasks assigned to them that directly impacts the growth of the business and the team. In addition, they will be counted on to help and assist in developing and maintaining the appropriate procedures and processes to cultivate improvement and constant change that meets or exceeds our member's expectations. This person will participate in bi-weekly meetings to discuss and brainstorm ways we can improve safety, quality, delivery and revenue. Candidate must be self-motivated and a team player. Analytical and problem-solving skills as well as solid time-management, organizational and multitasking skills are important.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty at a high level. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Current Personal Training Certificate (NASM, ACE, ACSM, NSCA etc)
- Candidates must have 3+ years of personal training experience
- College Degree (bachelors or higher)
- CrossFit L-1 Certification bonus, but not required
- Willing to Grow 1on1 Personal Training
- Growth Mindset
- Self-Starter & Organized
- Willing to take this opportunity to grow income to six figures
- Demonstrates efficient time management
- Willingness to promote continuous improvement
- Basic understanding of Google Drive, Apps & Canva
Critical Success Factors
- Respect for People: appreciates diversity in experience, heritage, education, organization level and gender
- Blameless: seeks root-cause solutions and fixes processes rather than looking to blame people
- Teamwork: collaborative with the team at all levels towards mutual objectives
- Sense of Urgency: high energy, able to take action. Spontaneously recognizes and resolves issues
- Client focus: makes members a primary focus, develops and sustains loyal, productive relationships
- Continuous improvement: develops implements creative solutions to systems and processes.
- Deliver results: drive to deliver short and long-term results. Maintain focus on what's most important
Please email Admin@ CrossFitTorque.com with your interest, a cover email/letter and your resume.