We are Colorado’s Most Refreshing Gym and we are looking for the newest member of our team!
Do you want to be an integral part of our growing business?
Do you value helping your client’s build confidence over their ability to lift heavy weight?
Can you dig deep to understand your client’s true goals?
Do you deliver the same quality and quantity of coaching, writing, service, relationship building, to all of your clients, no matter what level of fitness, or stage of life, they are at?
Do you have a growth mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit but do not want the risk involved with opening your own business?
If you answer, an emphatic, YES!, then you might just LOVE it here!
We are looking for the right person who wants to grow with Northglenn Health and Fitness.
Standard Requirements for any Role:
Everything you do should be designed with the member\'s end goal in mind. Respect and understanding of their time, circumstances and lifestyle is key.
- Your Personal Values must naturally align with NHF\'s Core Values
- You must have a problem solver mentality
- You must have an inherent ability to create positive lasting relationships with people
- You must be able to follow a process completely and thoroughly
- You must be able to meet or exceed deadlines
- You must be on time and follow through with promises
- You must be detail oriented and organized
- You must contribute to the team success by building others on the team up vs tearing them down
- You must be able to follow the rules and ensure others follow the rules as well
- Attend Weekly Meetings
- Create relationships with your clients and coaches to ensure you are aware of big events in their lives and find ways to celebrate them
- Create Hype for Community Events and Specialty Programs
We are a coaching facility that is only successful if our clients have attainable goals and follow through with action. Success for this position means our clients are reaching their goals.
We are looking to fill this role asap.