Strength & Conditioning Coach
WE BELIEVE IN EMPOWERING AND LIFTING PEOPLE UP TO BECOME THE HEROES OF THEIR STORIES AND LEADING OUR COACHES TO DO MORE OF WHAT THEY LOVE. TO DO GREAT WORK YOU HAVE TO LOVE WHAT YOU DO.
We are looking to grow our Team!
If you love fitness AND are dedicated to making positive changes in people’s lives, join Team Tradewinds!
- Our core values are: Ambition, Integrity, & Teamwork
- We are a mission driven company, striving to create a space to help anyone and everyone reach their health and fitness goals.
- Our purpose is to help people become happy and healthy for life
- We create community
- We provide a variety of health and wellness programs including, but not limited to:
- Group Fitness classes
- Personal Training (individual and small group)
- Nutrition Coaching
- Creative Programming
- Fitness-related events
- Social events
Our ideal team member will be:
- Passionate about health and fitness.
- Motivated to grow personally and professionally.
- Dedicated to working with a top level team who continuously breaks the mold in the industry.
- Enthusiastic, motivated, and energetic
- Creative and solution focused
- Team focused
- Looking for a “home”
- Long term employment opportunity
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth as an individual and as a part of a motivated team.
- 1-3 years of coaching and/or personal training experience preferred.
- Personal Training Certification
- CrossFit Level 1 Certification preferred
- ACE, ACSM, ISSA, NASM, NSCA acceptable
- Interest in Nutrition Coaching
- Working knowledge of body mechanics as they relate to exercise and sports
- Personal Training (individual & group)
- Group Training
- 1-on-1 Elements Sessions
- Intake & Sales Development
- Goal Setting & Client Strategy Sessions
- Monthly meetings with entire staff
- Monthly meetings with Owners/Head Coach
- Other duties as assigned (based on need or personal interest)
- 2-3 interviews with various team members
- Coaching Development Program
- Internship/Probationary Period
What we provide:
- Continuing education (formal & informal)
- Educational materials to support training and growth
- A supportive team that values positive and constructive feedback
- Commitment to your growth and success
Tradewinds is different than other gyms or businesses in general. First of all, we are committed to the whole person--body and mind--and have a variety of programs that address that. Secondly, we are a community within a community. Our athletes, coaches & staff work hard to develop relationships that exist both inside and outside of the physical space. We are also very much involved in the larger Winthrop community and have been involved in many community-based events and activities that focus on health and wellness. Joining our team means letting go of previous gym experiences and embracing a totally different kind of challenge. If you want to learn more and train athletes more successfully than you ever have before; if you are committed to health and wellness at a personal and a global level; if you are looking for a \"home\" within a gym, then you may just be the person and personality that is missing from our team!
Interested in applying? Submit your cover letter and resume below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org