Two-Brain Coaching: One-on-One Coaching
Do you want to level up your coaching? You’ve come to the right place. This comprehensive course was designed to bring you to a new understanding of what separates a good coach from a truly great one. You’ll learn the reasons why your clients do what they do, and find tools to help them better achieve results–consistently and effectively. You’ll uncover what’s holding you back in your coaching practice, and develop new ways to connect with your clients, elevate their successes and grow your business.
In our years spent figuring out the best way to develop coaches, we’ve discovered that it ultimately comes down to controlling for two variables: your audience and your lesson. The best thing we can do to help a coach increase their confidence (and thus their effectiveness) is to keep the complexity low. In this bedrock course that all new Two-Brain Coaches must pass through, we do that by teaching them basic principles and having them apply them in a 1:1 coach to client environment with a fixed training program. In many gyms, this is known as an on-ramp or foundations class. But it could also be a templated personal training program. The idea holds true in either scenario – we want coaches to get repetition delivering the same plan over and over before we introduce more variability down the road. And don’t worry, this works equally well for our veteran coaches that come through the program. There really is nothing better than a long time coach who recognizes they always have time to master the basics from another angle.
We will help you develop the social, psychological, and biological sides of your coaching tool belt in order to be an effective fitness coach that not only delivers clients their results, but also keeps them coming back for years!
- PROVEN RESULTS
The job of a coach is to keep clients. This course will increase your member retention by developing the skills that coaches, both new and veteran, truly need to become proficient at.
- A PRINCIPLED APPROACH
Learn the principles of being a world-class coach and you can use any methodology of your choosing to get your clients the results they seek.
- BACKED BY MENTORSHIP
The goal of mentoring is to help coaches build a plan and stick to it. We do this by being a filter (“do this, ignore that”) and providing the next steps necessary to guide these coaches to the life they want to live.
Here are a few more details on what you now get with each of our courses:
- Online Learning Modules: The course is divided into core modules with supporting lessons and course notes provided to follow along, and you can expect a variety of content; written, video and some homework items to complete within the course.
- Bonus Resources: A big bundle of BONUS resources is also provided throughout the course, which you are welcome to download and use with your own clients.
- Graduation Certificate: To graduate and obtain your specific course certification, you will need to pass a short exam at the end of the course, earning 80% or higher.
- Mentoring Calls: You will also receive 3 x 60-minute mentoring calls with one of our Coaching Mentors, spread throughout the course.
Coaching Course Handbook
Each course comes with a handbook located on the course homepage.
Expect to commit roughly +/- 30 minutes per lesson. We recommend carving out 1-2 hours per week of protected professional development learning time, which will allow you to complete the Coaching Course in 4-6 weeks’ time. This course is self-guided, so you are welcome to go faster or slower to suit your own schedule.
You’ll leave this course:
- Knowledgeable, confident, and ready to offer 1:1 fitness coaching to your clients
- With a stronger ability to get your clients better results, and help improve their overall health
- More flexibility and stability to your income earning-potential as a fitness coach
- With three personalized 1-on-1 mentoring coaching calls to help you put what you’re learning into practice
Ready to Get Started?
Purchase this course today and you can begin immediately!