Two-Brain Coaching: Group Coaching
Everything you need to know about being a world-class group fitness coach. We will help you develop the social, psychological, and biological sides of your coaching tool belt in order to be an effective group fitness coach that not only delivers clients their results, but also keeps them coming back for years!
- PROVEN RESULTS
The job of a coach is to keep clients. This course will increase your member retention by developing the skills that coaches, both new and veteran, truly need to become proficient at.
- A PRINCIPLED APPROACH
Learn the principles of being a world-class coach and you can use any methodology of your choosing to get your clients the results they seek.
- BACKED BY MENTORSHIP
The goal of mentoring is to help coaches build a plan and stick to it. We do this by being a filter (“do this, ignore that”) and providing the next steps necessary to guide these coaches to the life they want to live.
Here are a few more details on what you now get with each of our courses:
- Online Learning Modules: The course is divided into core modules with supporting lessons and course notes provided to follow along, and you can expect a variety of content; written, video and some homework items to complete within the course.
- Bonus Resources: A big bundle of BONUS resources is also provided throughout the course, which you are welcome to download and use with your own clients.
- Graduation Certificate: To graduate and obtain your specific course certification, you will need to pass a short exam at the end of the course, earning 80% or higher.
- Mentoring Calls: You will also receive 3 x 60-minute mentoring calls with one of our Coaching Mentors, spread throughout the course.
Coaching Course Handbook
Each course comes with a handbook located on the course homepage.
Expect to commit roughly +/- 30 minutes per lesson. We recommend carving out 1-2 hours per week of protected professional development learning time, which will allow you to complete the Coaching Course in 4-6 weeks’ time. This course is self-guided, so you are welcome to go faster or slower to suit your own schedule.
You’ll leave this course:
- Knowledgeable, confident, and ready to offer group fitness coaching to your clients
- With a stronger ability to get your clients better results, and help improve their overall health
- More flexibility and stability to your income earning-potential as a fitness coach
- With three personalized 1-on-1 mentoring coaching calls to help you put what you’re learning into practice to help launch your nutrition business
Ready to Get Started?
Purchase this course today and you can begin immediately! Reminder: this is for coaches that are delivering their services in person to a small group. If you are looking to be an online fitness coach, check out Online Coaching here.